Application and Selection Procedures – The Scholarship 2019
1. The eligible undergraduates who are interested in the Scheme should download and fill in the Application Form and submit it to the student affairs offices (or equivalent) of respective university. Please contact your university for the submission deadline.
2. Applicants should work out your preferred packages for the Overseas/Mainland Attachment Programme with the assistance of respective faculties and student affairs offices (or other responsible departments) of your universities and submit the proposed plans with the application.
3. The Presidents/Vice-Chancellors of universities are invited to make nominations. The number of nominations to be invited will be assigned according to the number of students pursuing study in science-related disciplines provided by the University Grants Committee (UGC).
4. Universities should submit nominations to the Scholarship Secretariat no later than 31 January 2019.
5. Shortlisted nominees will be invited to attend an interview by the Awardee Selection Committee. Details will be sent to the nominees through respective universities.
6. Upon selection by the Awardee Selection Committee, successful candidates will be notified by the Scheme Secretariat through their respective universities.
7. The programmes under the Scheme 2018 will be undertaken between 1 June 2019 and 30 June 2020, all expenditure for the programmes must be incurred within the period.