Application and Selection Procedures – The Scholarship 2024
1. The eligible undergraduates interested in the Scholarship should fill in the online Application Form from the respective link below. Please get in touch with your university’s student affairs office (or equivalent) for the submission deadline.
2. Applicants should opt for one designated “InnoTech Area” in the application form. Please refer to this document for suggestions. Applicants can also choose the “InnoTech Area” based on their innovative ideas and career aspirations. They may select “Multi-disciplinary Technology and Others” if their InnoTech aspiration does not fall within the other five InnoTech Areas.
3. Applicants should work out their preferred packages for the Overseas/ Mainland Attachment Programme with the assistance of respective faculties and student affairs offices (or other responsible departments) of their universities and submit the proposed plans with the application.
4. The Presidents/ Vice-Chancellors of universities are invited to make nominations. The maximum number of nominations of each university in each designated “InnoTech Area” is 3.
4. Universities should submit nominations to the Scholarship Secretariat no later than 5 February 2024.
5. Shortlisted nominees will be invited to attend an interview by the Awardee Selection Committee. Details will be sent to the nominees through respective universities.
6. Upon selection by the Awardee Selection Committee, successful candidates will be notified by the Scholarship Secretariat through their universities.
7. The programmes under the Scholarship 2024 will be undertaken between 1 June 2024 and 31 July 2025, all expenditures for the programmes must be incurred within the period.