Application and Selection Procedures – The Scholarship 2020
1. The eligible undergraduates who are interested in the Scholarship should fill in the online Application Form from the respective link below. Please contact your university’s student affairs office (or equivalent) for the submission deadline.
2. Applicants should work out your preferred packages for the Overseas/Mainland Attachment Programme with the assistance of respective faculties and student affairs offices (or other responsible departments) of your universities and submit the proposed plans with the application.
3. The Presidents/Vice-Chancellors of universities are invited to make nominations. The number of nominations to be invited will be assigned according to the number of students pursuing study in science-related disciplines provided by the University Grants Committee (UGC).
4. Universities should submit nominations to the Scholarship Secretariat no later than 28 February 2020.
5. Shortlisted nominees will be invited to attend an interview by the Awardee Selection Committee. Details will be sent to the nominees through respective universities.
6. Upon selection by the Awardee Selection Committee, successful candidates will be notified by the Scholarship Secretariat through their respective universities.
7. The programmes under the Scholarship 2020 will be undertaken between 1 June 2020 and 30 June 2021, all expenditure for the programmes must be incurred within the period.